- Circle. The unofficial Haskell API client for Circle's public API. See the package description for more information.
- Sentiment analysis CLI. This
tool lets you the sentiment of a given phrase from the command line. Under the hood it's implemented using a naive
Bayes classifier with Laplace smoothing.
- Monkey. A compiler for
an example, JS-like programming language. It's my first foray into thinking about how
compilers do things!
- mu-scala. Mu RPC is a purely
library for building RPC endpoint-based services with support for RPC and HTTP/2.
- skeuomorph. A library for transforming
different schemas in Scala. It provides schema definitions as non-recursive ADTs, and
transformations & optimizations via recursion schemes.
- sbt-mu-srcgen. An sbt
brings the ability to generate mu-scala protocols, services, and clients into your Scala program as part
implementations for Mu, a purely functional
Check out my Github for more.
- Scala Exercises. An Open Source project for
learning different technologies based in the Scala Programming Language
- Ormolu. A formatter for Haskell source code.
- Fourmolu. A more opinionated and configurable fork of Ormolu that supports 4 spaces by default instead of 2.
- Persistent. A backend-agnostic Haskell datastore